Thursday 21 April 2011

Do you suffer?

As well as the problems with my back, I also suffer from being unable to sleep due to noise.

Its been this way for a long time. I spent a long time trying different things and eventually found out that earplugs worked well for me. This wasnt a cheap journey though. I spent ages trying to find some that were comfortable and actually worked. Yoiu can buy generic foam ones from Boots and other High Street stores, but they arent very comfy and dont work all that well. To get something good, you need to pay the money, and for some reason, places seem reluctant to sell ear plugs in singles to try out. Meaning you need to buy 10 pairs or more of plugs that you eventually find out are uncomfortable.

This sparked something in my little brain and I decided to start up a little ebay shop selling single pairs of earplugs, so you can actually find the perfect pair for you. Of course I also sell bigger amounts to save money, but my core value is single pairs.

So, if you suffer from a snoring partner, or just over sensitive ears, why not check out my Ebay store for some cheap quality earplugs.

You can find it Here at EARPROTEX

No comments:

Post a Comment