Monday 25 April 2011

Another sunny day..

Yesterday was a bit disapointing weather wise, but its brightened up again today. Did a bit more work in the garden and made a start on my new photography website. I was going to just use wordpress, but having installed it all, Im not sure. I might revert back to a normal CSS/HTML site and just use wordpress as a blog type thing. Dunno yet.

Just had a nice roast lamb dinner and then going to take the dog for a walk and hopefully get some new photos on the way. Cant decide what lenses to take though.. 105 macro, 85mm f/1.4 for portraits and creamy bokehlicious or the 24-70 f/2.8 for a bit of everything. I dont want to end up carrying a massive bag full of stuff, "just in case". Guarenteed which ever I take, I'll wish I had the other when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment