Monday 10 January 2011

Op day

I'm currently in the ward unable to move. I had my op at about 9am and it lasted until about 3pm. I'm in a lot if pain but have morphine on tap which takes the edge off. The ward isn't too bad, about 4 other people in here at the moment. My wife came in earlier and brought me some stuff like juice and a book but I'm just too tired to read at the moment. I cant feel any pain where the bone graft was taken on my left hand side hip, but I can feel the main incision. I've got a catheter in and a saline drip as well as well as the morphine. I've also got some funky airbags on my legs which blow up tight to push the blood around. I'm going to be in bed all day tomorrow and hopefully will be able to get out of bed on m
Wednesday.

Right well that's all I can manage today, I'll post again tomorrow sometime to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment