Tuesday 30 November 2010

Pre op assesment

Just had a letter through for my pre operation assesment. A bit short notice! The apointment was set up for  Thursday 2nd December at 9.30.  2 days time!
Ive had to ring up and rebook it, as I cant get the time off work that quick. Ive rebooked it for Monday 13th Dec at 2.00.


They need blood samples and pressure, possibly another Xray or MRI and a urine sample. Should be a boring few hours again.

Ive just cancelled my 4 week long accupuncture session bookings too. They were booked in October and were due to start on the 22nd December right over Xmas until January. Its not at my local hospital, but a 20 minute journey away, and my first and last experience with accupuncture wasnt very good. I cant be doing with the hassle right over Xmas, as I have things to do, people to see....

On a lighter note, we got our first snow today!! Yay. Still went to work and the main roads were fine, but the smaller side roads were very icy. Its currently just above freezing, so its starting to melt. Tonight will dip below again though, so it will be an ice rink out tomorrow.

Just need to be carefull I dont slip and fall ass over tit. That wouldnt be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment